Why did you name your business Flagship Coffee Roasters?
We looked for a name that would convey excellence, leadership, and that could also embody a sense of adventure in scouting out exceptional new coffees, learning the stories of those coffees, discovering their perfect roasting, and bringing delicious beans to coffee lovers everywhere!
Where do you purchase your coffee from?
We purchase most of our coffees from specialty coffee importers. The only exceptions are the Nicaragua's which are purchased directly from the family that owns the farm. The latter is a form of "direct trade" where we are essentially buying direct from the source without any brokers in the middle.
What businesses sell Flagship Coffee Roasters Coffee by the pound?
Bags of delicious fresh roasted coffee are currently available in Gainesville at:
- Haile Village Farmers Market Booth
- The Alachua County Farmers Market (441 market) on Saturday mornings.
- The Union Street farmers market (Downtown Gainesville) on Wednesday afternoons.
- The Amelia Farmers Market in Amelia Island (on Saturday mornings).
- The Citizen's Co-Op (Gainesville)
- Ward's Supermarket (Gainesville)
- Fresh Market (Gainesville)
- The Makers Market (part of the Seminole tribe in Bronson FL)
At what events is Flagship Coffee Company offered?
The Florida Organic Growers Annual Benefit